A foundation of environmental, social and economic sustainability is critical for organizations to be more resilient, agile, scalable, sustainably profitable and thriving in a rapidly changing world.
Sustainability Edge Solutions programs and services guide you step-by-step through the process of developing and implementing credible product and business sustainability programs that improve environmental and social impacts while expanding your market, improving operational efficiencies, increasing profitability and enhancing your brand and competitive advantage.
We build the capacity of sustainability champions, executives and teams in the process of operationalizing sustainability management programs that support eco-efficiency and eco-innovation for cost savings, managing risks, building resilient and scalable businesses, stimulating new markets and conveying credible marketing messages.
Our programs emphasize systems thinking, life cycle assessment, environmental claims and management systems, based on international (ISO) standards. As neutral, third-party advisers to industry, we provide step-by-step guidance for the application of internationally recognized best practices, tools and standards for sustainability program development, execution and verification.
- Product Life Cycle Management: Systems Thinking and Life Cycle Assessment
- Sustainable Purchasing Programs: Transforming the B2B Industrial and Institutional Sector Value Chain
- Environmental Marketing Claims: What’s behind the curtain? Is there a Gold Standard?
- Sustainability Strategy: Planning, Development and Implementation
- Stakeholder Engagement: Workshops for Sustainable Prosperity Outcomes
- Integrated Sustainability Management: ISO, The Natural Step, GRI, others